Monday 14 May 2012


Five sentences with apostrophe:

ARMAAN:

Aman’s bag

Nabil’s shoes

Armaan’s bike

Ayaan’s watch

Aahil’s kite

Anik’s band

NABIL:

Ayaan’s pen

Anik’s spectacles

Armaan’s jeans

Nabil’s art

Aman’s drink

 Aahil’s pencil


Sentences using contractions:


I’m: I’m very sick; I’m coming later.[ARMAAN]

Won’t:  I won’t be coming to the party tonight because I’m going outside.[Nabil]

Don’t: I don’t want to eat my dinner today. [NABIL]

You’ve: You’ve made me so happy. [NABIL]

Haven’t: You haven’t come to my birthday party. [NABIL]

Couldn’t: Ram couldn’t do his homework. [NABIL]

Ddn’t: you didn’t complete your homework. [ARMAAN]

I’ve: I’ve played and completed my homework. [ARMAAN]       

Can’t: I can’t come to play because I’m doing my homework. [ARMAAN]

Hasn’t: raven Hasn’t completed his work and didn’t ate his dinner. [ARMAAN]

That’s: that’s what I am going to say you that we can play. [ARMAAN] 

BY : ARMAAN AND Nabil

No comments:

Post a Comment