Sunday 15 April 2012


16/4/2012

At Holidays I was happy , At my holidays I watch T.V . I have done my home work after 10 days. Between 10 days. My mother said lots of time to do my home work & I says. That I will complete  later I start my computer and I Send massages to mam {archana).play some time on computer And find new games in computer.

In holidays I went many times out of house to buy things. Many times my mother say to me to bring thing ‘s . i went to hospital for my mom because she got 8 stiches in her back & I helped my mom a lot & I cleaned my house . I Have cried because my mom got hert & at that time the skin was open &  faster  and called my neighbor because my dad and they took my mom to  the Hospital and after that she was ok but I was crying to much  

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment